Let the best of the outside in with an elegant and space-saving in-line Sliding Patio Door. This is the ideal garden door solution for homeowners who wish to take advantage of even more natural light and almost panoramic views, without compromising on valuable living space. Available with the option of multiple sliding sashes, in-line Patio Doors are a functional and stylish home improvement to match your windows. Available in a range of colours and woodgrain finishes these doors provide the perfect bridge to your conservatory or outdoors.
Whether fully opened or closed, these doors maintain their crisp lines and commanding levels of visibility in either extreme. A one-piece stainless steel track enables effortless opening and closing, allowing luxurious access between home and garden, truly letting your house breathe. When closed, maximum weather resistance is ensured thanks to double brush seals on all four sides, coupled with an unique quadruple seal interlock.
They are equally adept at insulating your home against heat loss, helping to reduce your energy bills and carbon footprint and keeping your property safe and secure. Security plays a central role with these innovative doors. They feature toughened or laminated glazing, with multi-point hook locks.
The entire door frame is fully steel reinforced for strength and durability. These doors are fitted with ‘anti-lift’ blocks and are available with anti-pick cylinder locks to deter even the most-determined potential intruder. All our Sliding Patio Doors come with the long-life, low-maintenance and insurance backed guarantees you’d expect from Perfect Wirral.
- Easy glide stainless steel tracks
- Quadruple interlock seals for great energy efficiency
- Anti-lift blocks for added security
- High-specification weather protection
- Manufactured in the UK
- Wide range of colours and glazing options
Why choose us for your new doors?
Our range of Doors include Patio Doors, French Doors, PVCU front Doors, Back doors, Front doors in composite material and Bi fold Doors. Our Double Glazing team in wirral are the solution.
Our Window fitters serve the wirral, liverpool and cheshire areas and all our doors are of the highest quality. All the Doors are approved to the highest standard for security and we only use the most secure doors on the market as we feel that providing a high quality product reduces call back in the future and also gives us our great name for fitting a quality product. Our experienced wirral Double Glazing and door fitters have 30 years experience in fitting these with the advantage that we are experts in our field
We take much pride in stating that all our builders and installers are the best our industry has to offer. The professionalism of our staff has been the base of our reputation as a leading supplier of conservatories in wirral. Their years of experience and technical knowledge make it easier for us to offer the highest level of service to our valuable customers.
Our standard of door glass
- Up to 80% of energy loss through a window occurs at its edge.
- Warm edge products aim to minimise this energy loss. Warm Edge Technology refers to the edge construction of a double, triple or quadruple glazed unit that conducts less heat or cold than traditional windows and standard construction glazed units.
- Standard glazed units or insulated glass sealed units are constructed with an aluminium spacer to hold the glass apart. However, aluminium is highly conductive and also has an exceptionally high thermal energy loss.
- Comparatively, double glazed windows fitted with warm edge spacer have a warmer internal edge temperature by up to 65% which helps to improve the thermal efficiency of the window and reduce the risk of condensation.
- Warm edge also significantly lowers the temperature differential between centre and edge of unit and up to 94% reduced heat loss (or heat gain) at the external edge of your window.
- While making a real contribution to the environment, this heat saving can help to reduce the heat consumption or air conditioning requirements of a home which lowers carbon emissions and saves money on fuel bills.
- Warm edge technology can also help to reduce condensation on your sealed unit by up to 70%. This reduction in moisture virtually eliminates the chance of mould growth and potentially harmful bacteria. This is an essential consideration for the increasing number of people who suffer from respiratory conditions such as asthma.
- See Thermobarwarmedge.com and Thermoflexwarmedge.com for more information on our highest performance Passive House approved spacer systems. For our warm edge product listings
- The below image shows a superior technology Thermobar insulated glass sealed unit designed to minimise energy loss through your windows.
Why choose Perfect Conservatories?
Quality and craftsmanship are just two of the Benefits of a Perfect Conservatory. Tailor-made to your specifications using the highest quality materials, we’ll ensure that you’re delighted with your replacement Conservatory and will go out of our way to make it a pleasurable experience, from planning through to payment. We want you to enjoy your Conservatory for many years to come.
All Our Conservatories come with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee as standard with no deposits taken.
Fast, professional installation and state-of-the-art locks for security